Use of this site is covered under the following disclaimer terms and conditions. Use of this site means that you have understood and accepted the following:
- GriefLink is an information resource about grief relating to death, for people who are bereaved and grieving, their carers, friends and colleagues, and for health and welfare workers
- GriefLink does not provide specific advice, and this site is meant to supplement and not replace professional help. Due to the general nature of the information on this site, should you require specific help you should seek the assistance of an appropriately trained professional person
- the owners of GriefLink have made every reasonable attempt to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied. However they do not guarantee the information is complete, correct or up to date and the information is subject to change without notice
- in no event shall the owners, administrators and sponsors of GriefLink be liable to the user (or any third party who obtains access to the information) under any law for any loss or damage (including but not limited to direct, indirect, economic and consequential damage) in respect of any matter whatsoever related to any information on the site nor for the use of the information nor for actions taken as a result of information contained on the site (including, without limitation, loss or damage caused by negligence)
Furthermore, GriefLink does not accept any responsibility or liability for:
- any computer virus infection arising from the site
- the content of the sites to which it is linked
Links with other sites are not necessarily endorsements of those sites and omissions are not necessarily non-endorsements.
Copyright and Creative Commons licence
The owners of GriefLink retain copyright to the content, images, graphics and design of this site. However the site is meant to be a community resource and visitors to the site may download information for personal use. Information on the site may be reproduced for educational, and therapeutic uses providing full acknowledgement is given to GriefLink as the source of the information. GriefLink may not be used for the purpose of sales, profit, or commercial use. In these circumstances, if you wish to use GriefLink materials for teaching or therapeutic purposes, please contact the GriefLink Management Committee for written permission.
For use of straight excerpts on tape, radio, television or film, or in print format by the media, permission must also be sought from the owners of GriefLink via email email@example.com.
Logos and trademarks which appear on GriefLink are the property of the respective owners and may not be reproduced without the permission of the owners. Similarly, permission must be obtained for the use of all GriefLink’s images, graphics or design on another website.
Creative Commons licence
The GriefLink website grieflink.org.au is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
You are free to:
- share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- the licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms
Under the following terms:
- attribution — you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use
- non-commercial — you may not use the material for commercial purposes
- no derivatives — if you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material
- no additional restrictions — you may not apply legal terms or technological measures
The license prohibits application of effective technological measures, defined with reference to Article 11 of the WIPO Copyright Treaty that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits. More info.
- you do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation
- no warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material
Non-commercial websites are welcome to link to our home page and any of our grief related topics. We prefer websites, including those applying for reciprocal links, to link to our home page as follows:
Description: The GriefLink website provides information on many aspects of death related grief. It provides: information about different death related grief experiences; listings of bereavement supports in South Australia; links with other information sources and organisations including web-links to other grief-related sites; and a quiz allowing users to test their knowledge about grief.
Reciprocal linking policy
Websites featuring information about grief and loss are welcome to submit their link to our website as a link partner. We prefer that you first link to us before submitting your link request.
If you wish to be added as a link on the GriefLink website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your website and if it matches our criteria we will add your link.
Note that commercial sites will not be accepted. Link listings are updated periodically so please allow time for your request to be processed.
Application for inclusion of an organisation
Organisations who wish to be considered for inclusion on GriefLink website as a resource can apply using the Application for inclusion form. Please contact GriefLink at email@example.com for more information.
The GriefLink Management Committee welcomes any suggestions for improvements or other feedback about the website.
Please e-mail us to provide any comments or suggestions.